From Age of Wulin Wiki
Team practice is an exercise which increases the cultivation of a skill by a certain amount. It can be done until one reaches 100% Fatigue. Fatigue resets at midnight.
How to start/join a team practice
- Start: open the Cultivation window, choose one of Team Practice types and open it.
- Join: when someone nearby opens a team practice, messages about that automatically start to be posted to Nearby chat along with [Join Team practice] link. Also, it is possible to join team practice through character's avatar menu.
- There is one main point, where nearly the whole server does it, this point changed over the last time. At the moment it is held in Chengdu (999, 999).
- Also most Sects do their own Team Practices in their Sects.
- Same applies to Guilds.
Amount of Cultivation
- The Amount of Cultivation varies due certain circumstances.
- Basic Amount is 100k a day, but if one doesn't do a team practice at one day, some percentage will be added so it is possible to get up to 180k a day.
- Another possibility is an event, where everyone can get 125k a day at a certain time.
Forms of Team Practice
- There are different forms of Team Practices.
- They exist in 10, 15, 20 and 25 round options.
- Each of them results in a different amount of points.
- There is also a kind of Meridian practice.
- Another kind is only limited to Peach Blossom disciples.
What to do?
- Depending on the kind of Team Practice one has multiple amounts of rounds.
- One has to press keys in the right order, which will contain the arrow keys and the keys J and K.
- Not entering the right key combinations ultimately results into failure, which leads into break of a combo.
- Most of the time the team practice will be stopped and redone.
- There is a counter for each player that shows how often he failed or left the team practice.