- 1 Story
- 2 Weapons
- 3 Sect Position
- 4 Fighting Style
- 5 Sect Rules
- 6 Rank
- 7 Levelling Guide
- 8 Other Skills to Obtain
- 9 Sacred Places
- 10 Third Internal Quests
The Tang Clan is a family sect, renowned in the Wulin for its use of hidden weapons and poisons. It has been in the Jianghu for several hundred years, but is still shrouded in mystery. Disciples of the clan are skilled in strategy and the development of all kinds of hidden weapons and poisons.
They rarely move around in the Jianghu preferring to stay in the family castle located in Chongqing, Sichuan. The castle is heavily fortified; it is covered with hidden weapons and secret devices making entry extremely hazardous. The head of Tang is elected from the lineal disciples and he keeps the four family treasures: The scroll, robe, marble, and staff.
Tang prefer to use the dagger and the flying dart as they are easily concealed, suiting their underhand methods.
The members of Tang don’t like to show themselves in the martial-art world; they are extremely secretive and mysterious.
The Tang Clan is a Neutral sect.
Informative Guide for Tang exists at http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/263/20120814/Tang_Men_Guides_Compilation-502aa9f86418ae913-1.html
- First: Golden Snake Stab Skill
- Second: Enchanting Dart Technique
- Third: Light Chasing Shadows Stab Skill
- 1st Inner Skill: Seven Lost Classics
- 2nd Inner Skill: Six-Harmonies Classic
- 3rd Inner Skill: Five Poisons Classic
- 4th Inner Skill: Basic Yin Skill
- 5th Inner Skill: Meridian Extreme Yin and Soft Skill
The following are Meridians which Tang Clan disciples should focus on.
- Foot Taiyin Spleen Channel (Tang Clan) increases Critical Damage
- Foot Shaoyin Kidney Channel (Wudang) increases Critical Rate
- Foot Shaoyang Gallbladder Channel (Royal Guards) increases Critical Rate and Hit Rate
- Foot Yangming Stomach Meridian (Shaolin) gives a ton of HP
- Hand Taiyin Lung Channel (Emei) gives Dodge
Each sect has its own rules and regulations, which lead to “Rule Points”, which, when they reach a certain level, incur sect penalties.
|Being dressed incorrectly||10 points|
|Killing Excessively (Evil point > 2000)||20 points|
|Harming the same sect||40 points|
When a player’s “Rule Points” exceed 100, and they enter a sect’s scene, they will be teleported directly to the sect; an animated punishment will be broadcast, the player’s HP will be halved and a strength weakening BUFF will be attached to them for a stipulated time period.
You gain school reputation through your assignments and your training.
You will be able to challenge NPCs from your school which hold a higher rank. If you win the fight you will gain their title and obtain the outfit which is paired with your new rank.
Leveling Skills to 7
Requirement: Have level 20 in Five Poison Script & 50,000 reputation.
Once this requirement is met, you can start obtaining 6 and 7 scripts. Go to (990, -125) and exchange Tangmen certs for quest items. Right click on quest item and complete 2-3 quests listed to get 1 of 4 random skills. You can take all of the quests at once.
- Quest 1: Kill last boss Twilight Village. Killing alternative last boss Zhaozi does not count.
- Quest 2: Kill a player with bounty in Tangmen map. (Players with red aura circling them)
- Quest 1: Spy Royal Guard once.
- Quest 2: Find NPC ????? (730, 10) and defeat him.
- Quest 3: Kill 4th boss ???? in Twilight Village.
Golden Snake Stab
- Quest 1: Complete instance Xian Gang at Yanyu Villa (116, 1358).
- Quest 2: Complete instance Tiger Mountain Stronghold at Jiming Posthouse (-80, 987).
- Quest 1: Talk to 韦群 (818 -67). Visit 司马舒 (517, 576) then complete 天宝寨 at 唐门 Tang Men (894, 325).
- Quest 2: Kidnap an offline player.
- Quest 3: Complete instance 嵩山剑派 at 少林 Shaolin (Scene) (-91, 476).
- Quest 1: Find tombstone (1251, -93), then pick up a stone (1174, -84) nearby. Go back to the tombstone, open up *Quest inventory, right click on tombstone item.
- Quest 2: Go to 千灯镇 Thousand Light Village and look for 仲强 (897, 590). Collect 10x 断肠花 (Poison Master - Pluck Poison Grass) and visit 周仓 (826, 704). Go back to 仲强 and use '续骨生机散' on him.
- Quest 1: Talk to 唐凤 (1097, -164). Go to 千灯镇 Thousand Light Village (443, 663). Right click on 骨灰盒 and bury it near tombstone.
- Quest 2: Complete instance 金针沈家 at 成都 Cheng Du (207, 759).
- Quest 3: Rescue a kidnapped player.
Other Skills to Obtain
Wudang set Taiji Sword. Basically the whole set, in particular you want Circle The Moon Three Times and Rhino Watches The Moon for the in-combat MP regen then give you, as Vertigo Dart sucks down mana extremely quickly. Pegasus Flying in the Sky is also irritating for how hard it makes you to kill when you have full mana. Having the whole set is nice because it means you're not a helpless cripple while trying to regain mana, but the most important skill is easily Circle The Moon Three Times for its ability to restore your mana.
As a Yin and Softness school, your main internal gets 10% bonus cultivation in Snow and Cave sacred places, and 20% in Water. Goons generally insist on TPing in the Forest at guild hall - suck it up and go TP in the forest, you can burn 100k cultivation either way and can max out your Fatigue with a 25 round and a 10 round TP. Tang Clan (Scene)
Third Internal Quests
Level 1: Kill some guy at coordinates in Tangmen
Level 2: Patrol School (0/1)
Level 3,4: Challenge Chengdu Huanhua Sword Sect sucessfully (0/1)
Level 5,6: Spy on Emei (0/1)
Level 7-9: Run Normal Dart (0/1)
Level 10: Kill a player with a bounty and have constable (0/1)
Level 11: Kill a china dweller at (505, 253) in Tangmen. (0/1)
Level 12,13: Do some spy missions
Level 14,15: Go to these exact locations in Tangmen (1183, -63), (983, -315), (871, -234) Follow the NPC instructions.
Level 16-18: You will need either one of following items (Miner - Lead Ingot ; Apothecary - Collect Herb ; Tailor - Craft ;Miner - Excavate Lead Ore). Next, complete GCC Normal (0/1)
Level 19: Collect three of a random Medicine(Zhibao's=Poise Motivating Potion,???,???)
Level 20-21: Run TV normal and pray for goose
Level 22-23: Spy on Shoalin
Level 24-26: Two quests
If your quest tracker says ""
Go to (630, 350) in tangmen and click on the lady with the red lantern over her head. Give her the andidote kill the four assassins. Use the Poison on the last dude who is on the ground and watch him die. Loot the map off his corpse. Talk to the sect head and go to chengdu.
Go to (764, 933) Click on the pot then go to (915, 850) in chengdu. Use the lamp secret switch to go down the crappy secret door to the basement. Attack the npcs and kite them around till they get out. Loot the box then go back to tangmen to turn in quest.
If your quest tracker says "Collect Evidences"
Go to beggars at location (580, 290) talk to the guy with the red lantern over his head some mooks will spawn aoe them or kill them then kite the lady till the cut scene. Talk to the guy again and go to chengdu.
Go to (764, 933) in chengdu and click on the pot. Go back to tangmen and talk to the school leader. Go to the school entrance at (910 -95) dart kill the person the quest tells you to then run around till the school leader does some stuff. Go back to leader and turn in quest.
Level 27-31: Three quests in order that you will repeat about 20 times each
- Go into the tangmen cave the entrances are at (1288, -152) and (1319, -105). Look for a room with books it is the first right from the bottom entrance. http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/193/42727760.jpg/ Pick up the book and run outside you will be chased if you are a bad slow tangmen.
- Go to the pot in chegdu (764, 933). Go back to the basement at (915, 850). Talk to the NPC then kill the three NPCs that spawn. You will be ported out then talk to the lady with the red lantern over her head and
- go back to tangmen.
- Go to (210, 540) in beggars and talk to the guy by the bridge. You will be teleported into a tree stay there and watch a bad kungfu movie. You will be teleported again talk to the headmaster again and
- go back to you pot buddy
- then on to tangmen. Go to (730, 30) talk to a person and kill the person you tracker tells you to and run around turn quest in after cut scene.
- Group: 2-3 people
- Go to pecock villa and talk to the person at your quest tracker coordinates. Reset the two bosses pull and Kill Tang Yun. Talk to the npc that spawns and port to the pit. When fighting next boss run when he does "" and do something else I can't remember. Loot the "13 seals" run from his spawned double and leave.
- Solo: Make sure you have 2m pills and or arena pills also have the drop from pecock villa "13 seals" Kill Tang Yun and your done!
- Pecock Villa Drop: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/577/43821862.jpg/, http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-JL5Iu4Rwyw
Data Taken and edited from http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/263/20120814/Tang_Men_Guides_Compilation_60_Done-502aa9f86418ae913-1.html
Tangclan Sect Outfits
As they grow in strength and rank, players will be rewarded with sect outfits which are only available to members of the Tang Clan. (Missing Male outfits)
|Good||Beggars' Sect • Emei • Shaolin • Wudang|
|Neutral||Scholar's Academy • Tang Clan|
|Evil||Blissful Valley • Royal Guards|