From Age of Wulin Wiki
- You get experience for every activity you do: completing quests, events, doing crafting or gathering jobs, working offline, even jumping or dying.
- Experience has a cap of 999.
- One point of experience provides 1000 points of cultivation points.
- Every 100s experience is converted into 380 cultivation points.
- Non-VIP players will have 30% of gained cultivation points go into a reserve (Unlocking 12.500 reserved cultivation points will cost 1 gold), so their basic conversion speed will be 266 cultivation per 100s.
- How to increase experience conversion rate
While everything gives you experience, random activities wont be enough to hit the daily limit. The most suited ways to get experience are:
- spy quest
- guild escort mission (trade coupons for experience potions)
- completing Jianghu factions
- completing instances
- crafting and gathering